Here are the rules:
WildThingsRunFree tagged me in this blogger tag.
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 5 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Random Things About Me:
1. I am obsessed with the number 7. Seriously. When I wake up in the morning, my alarm has to include the number 7 in it somehow. (Example: I wake up at 5:27 instead of 5:30) When I’m at the gym, the level on the elliptical has to have a number 7 in it, or has to be a multiple of 7! I’m not weird, I’m just a LIMITED EDITION! ;)
2. From ages 7-13 I played softball. My travel team went to the World Series in 2003 and won 2nd place. I won the outstanding pitcher award!
3. I L.O.V.E. hot weather. I am a sissy when it comes to cold. I will always be cold no matter where I am, so I LOVEEEEEEE HOT WEATHER! You will never ever hear me say, “It’s too hot out here.”
4. My first job was working as a cashier at Dollar General Market. I absolutely HATED it. I eventually started getting more and more babysitting jobs, that I could finally quit Dollar General. Oh, I was SO happy when I did! J
5. My favorite tv show is Modern Family. It is the funniest show ever! I crack up every single episode. Manny and Gloria are my favorites!
(source from yahoo!)
· Here’s the questions that Charlotte asked me:
· what is your all time favorite movie? The Ultimate Gift. It is truly incredible. GO WATCH IT!
· if you could go to any one place in the world for a week, all expenses paid where would it be & why? Australia!!! I’ve always wanted to go on a hike with the kangaroos and koalas! ;)
· Taste-wise, what is your LEAST favorite food? CHOCOLATE. EWWWWWWWW.
· what is an embarrassing memory? I don’t really get embarrassed easily, but I guess this will qualify as one… I was playing church softball and tried to kick the ball to the pitcher’s mound after the inning was over. BUT, I totally missed the ball and fell flat on my butt, CHARLIE BROWN STYLE! Haha
· what is one of your favorite memories? Hmmm… probably going on walks with my daddy around the neighborhood. We try to do it whenever I come over to their house and visit nowadays. I am daddy’s little girl, so that quality time means a lot to me.
What is the number ONE thing you must do before you die? oh gosh, ummm… GET MARRIED!?!? Haha, I’m not gonna jump out of an airplane, so if you’re expecting an answer like that, you won’t hear it from me!
· Best vacation you have ever been on? CALIFORNIA for sure! Check out this post: http://fitnessfanatic007.blogspot.com/2011/07/california-dreaminwait-it-was-reality.html
· what is your most ridiculous phobia? Hmmm… this is a tough question… but I’d have to say, when people eat stuff off a public floor. GROSSSSSSS!!!
· where were you born? Florida!
· what was the last thing that made you laugh? My students at school. They are the cutest little munchkins. They were reading a joke book while we were waiting in line for the buses today!
· what is your favorite restaurant? The Cheesecake Factory. No explanation needed.
My questions for the people I tag:
1) If you could only eat 1 meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2) What is your favorite book?
3) What was your favorite childhood memory?
4) What's your favorite joke?
5) Who is your favorite actor?
6) What is your biggest dream in life?
7) What's YOUR favorite number? (did you notice I picked #7 to ask this question? haha)
8) Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?
9) What is your favorite candy?
10) What is your biggest accomplishment?
11) What is your favorite thing to wear?