Saturday, October 8, 2011


MY DADDY TRICKED ME!! He said the Jason Aldean Concert was sold out, but... HE GOT ME TICKETS!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! SO SO SO EXCITED!!!
February 24, 2012!!!!!!
Yay for birthday presents!!

on a different note... this is an awesome dessert...

Caramel Pudding + Peanuts.
Need I say more?

I have to admit something.
I am obsessed with bars.
Nutritional bars, that is...
I have so many different kinds in my pantry!
They are just perfect for an in between class snack!

Fiber One - Peanut Butter
Fiber One - Caramel
Sweet & Salty - Almond
ZonePerfect - Strawberry Yogurt
Larabar - PB & J
Larabar - Peanut Butter Cookie
Taste of Nature bars
Miloplex Bars - Cinnamon Roll Flavor
Crunchy Granola Bars - Maple Brown Sugar, Oats-N-Honey, and Peanut Butter

Are you obsessed with bars???


  1. Kelsey, we're happy to hear you're a ZonePerfect fan! Have you tried any other flavors? ~Brittany @ZonePerfect

  2. YES!! I love all of the NON-CHOCOLATE ones!

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Kelsey, love to hear that! We sent you a message via Facebook - Check it out! ~Brittany @ZonePerfect

  5. ya same wY though