Friday, February 19, 2010


so...It is FINALLY nice outside!!! My eyes didn't water walking to class across campus for the first time in ages it feels's ALMOST 50 degrees!!! YAY!!! :) The sun in shining!!! THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE. I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!! :)

today after my two classes I went to the library. While I was walking to the front door a man stopped and told me that his car had run out of gas and they lived about 40 minutes away so I gave him a few dollars to get some gas. I felt good helping somebody out by MYSELF, with my own money, instead of my parents. :) and today was the first time I actually got REAL BOOKS FOR ME!!! :) I got about 6 "big girl" books to enjoy during my free time! YAY! I can't believe I am actually excited about reading now. My daddy will be so proud. haha

Tonight my mom and I are going to have Papa Johns and watch a movie at home. :) I love these nights!!! :)